|Registration Opens||Till registration closes|
|Registration Closes||Any time before each shift ends or when space runs out.|
For the last Monarch Service Day of the semester, we'll be heading to the Foodbank to volunteer. As this is also during Hunger and Homelessness Week, this is an ideal opportunity to give back to your community. There will be two shifts:
Quality Assurance: Thursday, November 19, 9:00am - 12:00pm, 10 slots available
Quality Assurance: Thursday, November 19, 1:00pm - 3:00pm, 8 slots available
Register with a Join Code
Recently we have updated our registration process, so please follow these steps to register and sign up your group members before your event.
Please follow these steps to register for your group volunteer opportunity.
Every individual going to volunteer at the Foodbank must sign up online in our VolunteerHub BEFORE coming to volunteer.
This process is different than just a few months ago, so if you have problems or questions, please call us directly for help.
· Stephanie Gordon, Volunteer Coordinator, 757-314-4576
· Abby Weber, Volunteer Manager, 757-314-4559
· This is the join code for your group: ODU
· If you are new to volunteering with the Foodbank, this is the link you will need to start: http://foodbankonline.volunteerhub.com/
· Look for the Register button near the middle of the display screen, then click on this Register button. During the course of the registration, the system will ask for a Join Code, enter ODU
· Enter all of your information in the fields of the electronic form. Continue to click Next to advance screens, until your registration is complete and you are logged into the VolunteerHub Events Page.
· Once you complete registration, you will then need to sign up for your specific event on November 19. Scroll through the list of dates or calendar listing to locate your volunteer event, click on the Sign Up button to register for the event, and follow the prompts.
· You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provided in your profile registration. If you do not get this registration, something is incomplete; please contact us.
· If you are registered from last year, you will go to the same link to start: http://foodbankonline.volunteerhub.com/
· You will sign in using your profile name and password (or request a new password if you have forgotten it) from this log in screen.
· Once signed in, complete the following steps to add a Join Code (ODU) to your existing profile, so you can join this group and be eligible for signing up for your event on November 19. Then you must go to the event date and click on the Sign Up button to register for the event.
Please be sure to register on here and wait for instructions about how to register on the Foodbank's website.
|Causes||Community Crisis Support Homeless & Housing Food Insecurity, Hunger|
13 Positions Filled | 2 Impacts | 5 Hours